Your support broadens the scope of our various outreach programs; taking hands-on learning into the community and ensuring that all children have the opportunities to experience our facility where kids play to learn. As a vital component to early childhood development, play supports social, emotional, physical, and intellectual growth.
CMFDL is a 501 (c)3, non-profit organization. Your monetary contribution is tax deductible.
Did you know that children’s museums…
- Help children develop essential skills
- Encourage discovery and lifelong learning
- Provide environments where families connect in meaningful ways
- Strengthen community resources that educate and care for children
- Contribute to local economies and reduce economic barriers
Every dollar makes a difference. For our 20th anniversary, gifts of $250+ receive light recognition!