Your support broadens the scope of our various outreach programs; taking hands-on learning into the community and ensuring that all children have the opportunities to experience our facility where kids play to learn. As a vital component to early childhood development, play supports growth on multiple levels: social, emotional, physical, and intellectual.
Join us in supporting play, kids and community! CMFDL is a 501 (c)3, non-profit organization. Your monetary contribution is tax deductible.
Did you know that children’s museums…
- Help children develop essential skills
- Encourage discovery and lifelong learning
- Provide environments where families connect in meaningful ways
- Strengthen community resources that educate and care for children
- Contribute to local economies and reduce economic barriers
Your gift today will help support our continued sustainability.
Your legacy gift will ensure that the Museum benefits children and families long into the future. Please remember the Children’s Museum of Fond du Lac in your Estate Planning.