Make A Donation
are happening everyday at the Children’s Museum of Fond du Lac
THROUGH YOUR SUPPORT…
Our mission of supporting childhood development by engaging children, their caregivers, and the community in lifelong learning through play is happening every day!
We ask that you continue to advance our vision of serving all children. Your financial contributions ensure families have year-round access to the museum, regardless of their financial or special circumstances. Every dollar makes a difference! With your continued support the Children’s Museum of Fond du Lac will remain a vibrant family learning facility!
Grants and donations support 65% of our operating budget.
The Children’s Museum could not exist without YOUR SUPPORT!
Please donate today, so we can continue to serve
children and families. Thank you for your consideration.
Contributions can also be made by sending a check to CMFDL (75 W. Scott Street, Fond du Lac, WI 54935), or by calling 920-929-0707.
Major Contributors $5,000 and above
- Fond du Lac Area Foundation
- Fond du Lac United Way
- The Grande Foundation
- David Herro & Jay Franke
- Sadoff Family Foundation
- Society Insurance Charitable Fund
Movers & Shakers Gifts $1,000 – $4,999
- Altrusa International of Fond du Lac Foundation
- Bristol Morgan Bank
- FVS Bank
- Virginia & Jim Gilmore
- Holiday Automotive
- Jimmy John’s – Fond du Lac
- Mayville Engineering Inc.
- Mid-States Aluminum Corp.
- Muza Sheet Metals Co., Inc.
- National Exchange Bank & Trust
- Twohig Flooring America
- Marlys & Dr. John Welsch
Gifts up to $1,000
- Lauren & Bobby Biolo
- Bright Futures of Wisconsin
- Rachael & Keywon Brown
- Patty & James Burns
- Nici Colwin
- Kelly & Nick Faymoville
- Fisherman’s Road Fishing Club, Inc.
- Jane & Terry Gaffney – In Memory of Norm Behnke
- Jane & Terry Gaffney – In Memory of David Cook
- Jane & Terry Gaffney – In Memory of Bob Dvorak
- Erin & Daniel Gerred
- Christina & Dr. AJ Herrera
- Diane Kippenhan-Vollmer
- Trevor Schumacher
- Kristin & Trevor Schwartz
- Jessica & CJ Smith
- Sarah Spang
- Katie Kramer-Thanos & Nick Thanos
- Amy Vanden Hogen & Joe Truesdale
- Keri & Sean Twohig
- Emily & Tim Van Pelt
- WI Alumni Research Foundation
- Fond du Lac County Department of Social Services