Join / Renew
Purchase your membership today!
NOTE: CMFDL Family, Multi Museum, Individual, and Grandparent memberships are available online. Family Access, Foster Family, and Military memberships must be purchased in person at the front desk.
Monthly and Annual Auto Renewal Options Available!
CMFDL Family $150
Or $15 Monthly Auto Pay/Renew (credit card only, must complete at the Welcome Desk)
Or you may select Auto Annual Renewal, membership will automatically renew to your initial form of payment. (Credit Card only)
Includes unlimited free admission to the Children’s Museum of Fond du Lac for named individuals in a single household. This membership also includes caregiver substitution! And new in 2024, 1 additional guest accompanying member children.
Includes unlimited free admission to the Children’s Museum of Fond du Lac for named individuals in a single household, and 50 percent off general admission for up to six (6) people at almost 200 participating museums in the ACM Reciprocal Network (additional visitors must pay current admission price). This membership also includes caregiver substitution (applies only to Children’s Museum of Fond du Lac – Check with other museums on their policies)!Before visiting a non-CMFDL museum please contact them for admission prices. To locate a participating ACM Reciprocal Network museum click here.
Option for Annual Auto Renewal (credit card only)
Includes unlimited free admission to the Children’s Museum of Fond du Lac for two named grandparents, in the same household, and up to five grandchildren, per visit, under the age of 18.
Build Your Own Membership $50/person
Includes unlimited free admission to the Children’s Museum of Fond du Lac for each named individual.
Non-Profit Partners $250
Includes unlimited free admission to the Children’s Museum of Fond du Lac for 2 adults and 8 children for one year.
Department of Human Services / Foster Family $0
Can not be purchased online Can not be purchased online
Museums for All – $0-150/Annually OR $5/Month (based on need, qualifications apply, must apply in person)
We believe that all children should have access to the Museum regardless of their financial situation. By filling out the Museums for All Request Form, families can qualify for the Museums for All membership and pay what they are able. All requests must be approved by CMFDL.
First Time Parent $0 – During Special Events Only (Next event TBD)
Can not be purchased online.
- Memberships cover a 1 year period. Cancellation prior to 1 year does not warrant a refund.
- Membership admission does not apply to pre-registered group visits, such as field trips or parties.
- Memberships are not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Membership benefits are subject to change without notice.
- Gift certificates available for all membership levels and can not be replaced if lost. Credit card fees issued to the purchaser online are not to be part of the gift certificate amount for redemption.
- Memberships set up monthly or with annual auto renew must be placed on a credit card. Member is responsible for communicating any change to the form of payment immediately to ensure continual auto payment processes.