Welcome Back Program
March 13 – June 13 (the Welcome Back Period) marks Phase 4 of our incremental and flexible reopening.
Schedule your Visit
Families with an active Membership or Welcome Back Pass may reserve “2-hours of fun” time slots on Saturdays and Sundays between 9am and 4pm.
Step 1: Welcome Back Pass
Families with an active Membership when we closed due to the pandemic received a complimentary Welcome Back Pass in the mail (this pass is already activated, skip to step 2). If you did not receive one on the mail, you can purchase one for $45. During our Welcome Back Period, you need an active membership or Welcome Back Pass to visit. Above and Beyond Children’s Museum Members can “purchase” your pass for $0 using the promo code in your letter.
Step 2: Schedule your Visit
In order to reserve your spot, you have to register in our system using an email address. Click “Schedule your Visit” to register.
Welcome Back Program support provided by:
What can you expect at CMFDL?
· Limited capacity to 25%, utilizing a reservation system with “2-hours of fun” slots.
· Masking is currently still required in local schools and thus to provide school aged kids with consistency, we are going to continue to require masking at CMFDL. If your child is not yet in school, we encourage you to follow recommendations of the local health department, which recommends masking. A limited supply of masks will be available in both adult and child sizes.
· Hand sanitizer is available throughout the museum. Special thanks to Ledgerock Distillery.
· Contact-free check-in with Plexiglas barriers and pre-registration system.
· “Play Safe – Hands, Face, Space” signs and social distance markers throughout the museum.
· Cleaning and disinfecting throughout the day (including props deemed nice but not necessary for educational fulfilment have ba scheduled break between play sessions when all props are rotated).
Please note: Per industry guidance and to support the community during this time, some museum areas will not be accessible.
Friendly Reminders for Your Visit
· Please do not visit the museum if you are feeling sick.
· Reserve your visit in advance.
· Keep hands clean.
· Wear a face covering.
· Respect social distance.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!