decorative squares

Archive

Does my membership apply to group trips?

Thursday, January 3rd, 2019

Membership does not apply to group trips. Although membership has a lot of amazing benefits, it doesn’t cover the time and resources necessary to schedule group trips and provide the included educational programs for students. In addition, group trips are already discounted to $5/student from regular admission prices.

Read More

Why do adults have to pay admission?

Thursday, January 3rd, 2019

As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, 65% of our operating budget relies on grants and donations. We rely on admission and memberships for the remaining 35% needed to keep our doors open. We wish we could make admission free for everyone!

Every child and adult who comes to the Museum benefits from heating and cooling, insurance, staffing, cleaning and other things that are part of our operational budget. Plus, the whole family can learn important social, emotional, physical, and intellectual skills from the educational play that occurs within our Museum and other children’s museums throughout the world.

Read More

Open Wed. - Sat. from 9am - 4pm

(no-reservations necessary)

The Holiday Automotive Tech Center grand opening is Thursday, July 22.

Free children's safety glasses, while supplies last!


Free daily programming - check out our Calendars of Events