Fun for One, Fun for All!
A group trip to the museum is ideal for boys and girls clubs, mom’s clubs, child care centers, preschools, grade schools, special needs classes or groups, and more!
Teachers and chaperones will enjoy a “hassle free” field trip to the Children’s Museum of Fond du Lac, while students “play to learn.” Our interactive exhibits are designed to support Wisconsin’s Model Academic Standards. Our educational programs enhance concepts taught in your classroom!
To reserve your trip contact the museum, email email@example.com or call 920-929-0707.
- Minimum of 10 children needed to qualify for group rates.
- Museum activities are appropriate for pre-school through 4th grade.
- Field trips are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm, Tuesdays through Fridays. (Monday trips may be available upon request, depending on staff availability.)
- Field trips generally last 1½ -2 hours.
- One adult chaperone is required for every five (5) children. Museum docent available upon advance request. Additional fees apply.
- Pre-registration is required for group rates.
- Family memberships are not valid for group visits.
- Curriculum connections, additional activities and related materials available on our website.
- A non-refundable $25 deposit is required upon registration and will be deducted from your final bill. The remaining balance is due the day of your trip
Admission and Program Fees:
- $5.00 – Students and additional chaperones (fees are subject to change)
- FREE – One adult for every five children
“Even though my students are an older age, the exhibits and hands on activities were invaluable. When they were able to take specific organs and place them into a body, it gave them a more realistic sense of our body parts. Being in the radio booth from Canada was especially beneficial as this year we have pen pals from a school in Canada and have studied Canada.” – Valerie Lenz, CDS teacher at Fond du Lac High School