Celebrate your child’s birthday like never before in the Children’s Museum! Create the ultimate party experience in our FUN and UNIQUE setting. CMFDL earned a Readers’ Choice Award as the Best Place to Celebrate a Child’s Birthday awarded by The Reporter for 5 years in a row.
Results TBA for 2017 Readers’ Choice Awards.
Birthday Party Fun
Each 2-hour party includes:
- 2 hours of Museum fun for up to 12 kids & 12 adults
- Use of Celebration Central for 2 hours
- Museum staff to facilitate party
- Special gift for the birthday child: Culvers token for a free scoop of custard
- Goldfish crackers and juice
- Museum party favors
- 12 invitations (provided after deposit is made)
- Tableware: cups, plates, napkins, forks, spoons, and solid-colored table cloths
- Host and guest families receive $5 off new membership purchased on day of party
Members = $165
Non-Members = $185
Additional Child – $10 each
Additional Museum Staff -$30 each
Kitchen Use – $25
Additional time in party room – $50
Host families may arrive 30 minutes prior to the birthday party start time for set up.
Host families may bring in additional food and decorations. Limited refrigerator and freezer space is available for any special birthday treats provided by the host families.
Hours, prices and activities are subject to change.
A non-refundable $25 deposit is required at the time of reservation.
For more information on our parties, contact the museum at email@example.com or (920) 929-0707.
New! – Birthday Party Sleepover in the Museum
The Museum now offers an extra special Birthday Party experience: an overnight sleepover in the Museum!
Visit our Museum Sleepover page for more information and pricing.