Play for All
A FREE program to benefit children and families with autism
Play for All provides families an age appropriate, quiet place to come play in a welcoming environment where children can try new things while developing their communication, social and motor skills, and self-confidence.
- Exclusively for children and families with autism
- Exhibits adapted to make the museum more comfortable and enjoyable
- Trained staff and play partners
- “Social Storybooks” describing the museum from a child’s perspective
- Specialists on hand
- Quiet room available
- “Resource Kits” available (noise blocking earphones, blankets, information, etc.)
Noise-reducing headphones, Social Storybooks, and PECS (Picture Exchange Communication System) are available at the front desk at all times.
Upcoming Play for All events:
- Wednesday, August 2 (6:00-7:30 pm)
Registration is required by calling the museum at (920) 929-0707 or email email@example.com. You may also request a copy of the Social Storybook be emailed or posted to you in advance.
Play for All enables CMFDL to promote disability awareness by helping others better understand, communicate with and support children diagnosed with autism. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the museum at (920) 929-0707 to learn more about volunteering or supporting this program.