In your classroom
Museum fun in the Waterfront District!
A field trip to the museum is ideal for boys and girls clubs, mom’s clubs, child care centers, preschools, grade schools, special needs classes or groups, and more!
All field trips to the Children’s Museum include a program of your choice. Each program is taught by a trained museum educator and intended to support your classroom curriculum.
Top Reasons to Choose a Field Trip at CMFDL
- Offers exhibits and programs that make learning interactive and fun
- Enhances and complements classroom curriculum
- Incorporates state learning standards
- Encourages curiosity, creativity and critical thinking
- Connects students to places and cultures of the world
- Reaches diverse ages and physical abilities
For a list and description of our Educational Programs, click here for the Group Trips brochure.
Call (920) 929-0707 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your group visit today!
How are we doing?
We love to hear feedback from the educators in our community! To share your thoughts with us, please email email@example.com.